Monday, February 6, 2012

You are a sweetheart.

You are my little sweetheart.  As often as we call you 'destructo', you prove me wrong by being so sweet. Last night we had Grandma and Grandpa Blomquist over for dinner. Without any prodding, you freely pointed around the table at everybody, one by one, and said "I love you, and I love you, and I love you..."   You can often be heard to say 'You're my best friend', and Katelyn is your 'best sister' and Luke your 'best  brother' and I'm your 'best mommy' and Dad is your 'best Daddy.'  It's so sweet.  Today, after we spent the day with Grandma Williams, you looked up at her and said, "Well, that was a pretty good day."
So, my sweet boy, even though you throw everything you touch, even though you can't stay out of water, even though you destroy everything in your path, you are still my little sweetheart and I think you have a heart of gold.  I sure do love you buddy! You're my best Joshy!



Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment